- To create a “LandMark” for Tirana with exceptional architectural characteristics, this will aim to give “added value” to the City.
- To meet the needs of the Public of Tirana within a very attractive, comfortable and aesthetic environment.
- To limit the extent of development to a very human but operative scale.
The complex aimed to achieve a well-balanced volume equilibrium, as follows:
- Basement floors dedicated to auxiliary uses for parking and storage areas.
- Ground floor, 1st floor, 2nd floor and 3rd floor, low rise building for basically commercial use, services and leisure (restaurants etc)
To see the project presentation click HERE.